Sam And Max Freelance Police - What influence on Telltales series?

edited November 2010 in Sam & Max
I know some of the staff were carried across but I was wondering what (if any) elements of Lucasart's aborted 'Sam & Max: Freelance Police' project found it's way into the Telltale series. Does anyone know?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Jwab wrote: »
    I know some of the staff were carried across but I was wondering what (if any) elements of Lucasart's aborted 'Sam & Max: Freelance Police' project found it's way into the Telltale series. Does anyone know?

I remember telltale wanted season 1 to be freelance police but coulden't due to Lucasarts still owning the rights to the game.
  • edited November 2010
    Beyond the "six loosely connected cases" structure, round about none of it according to Grossman.
  • edited November 2010
    I heard a rumor that someone in the world has a copy of the source code to that game hidden away... if that were true...
  • edited November 2010
    lattsam wrote: »
    I heard a rumor that someone in the world has a copy of the source code to that game hidden away... if that were true...

There's a fully playable beta on Easter Island. ;)
  • edited November 2010
    lattsam wrote: »

I got the files on my computer, but not the hardcopy. But then I deleted all of them to make room for Leisure Suit Larry 4.
  • edited November 2010
    I bet they both had a Dog and Rabbity thing.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.