Achievements don't unlock in CSI Fatal Conspiracy!

I've just completed case 3 and none of the achievements have unlocked. Started the case angain and the same thing happened.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Its strange. I've completed the entire game (All 5 cases) and gotten all the achievements for cases 1,2,4, & 5.

But for some reason, the game just won't recognize my achievements on case 3.
    I would try deleting the game save and starting case 3 again with a fresh memory, but then i'd have to replay case 1&2 again to unlock 3. arrrh!
  • edited November 2010
    Maybe Telltale can provide a savegame fix?
  • edited June 2011
    I have the same issue with case number 4. Both the "He Said, She Said" and "All Washed Up" achievement did not unlock my first time. Even after following a guide I used to get through the other cases. I quickly played through Case 4 again, however I was only able to get the "He Said, She Said" achievement. I'm going to try and do a New game just for case 4 and if that doesn't work, I'll be forced to play cases 1-4 again.

A save game fix would be greatly appreciated to fix the issue. Also I notice that during the credits it shows that I have the "All Washed Up" Achievement.

Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.