whats next?

edited November 2010 in Sam & Max
Hello fellow Sam and Hyper-kientic rabbity thingy fans, big fan of the series and just wondering, Whats next on the agenda for our heroic duo? any open leads?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Nothing revealed as far as projects (games, comics, tv series's) go. I don't think that anything has been planned yet, and we probably won't see anything for quite a while. In the meantime, however, enjoy this blog.
  • edited November 2010
    Well, Max is going to play some poker soon. But other than that, nothing on the horizon.
  • edited November 2010
    Aside from Poker Night at the Inventory, there's nothing new that we know for a fact is on the way.

It's a safe bet that Telltale will eventually do a Sam and Max Season 4, of course. But with Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and who-knows-what-else in the works, it likely won't be for a while.
  • edited November 2010
    Damn, I was really hoping for something. I would really like to see the geek show up sometime. I'm really surprised that she hasn't even been mentioned yet.
  • edited November 2010
    Damn, I was really hoping for something. I would really like to see the geek show up sometime. I'm really surprised that she hasn't even been mentioned yet.

Copyright.
    Telltale has no rights to the tv show minus selling the dvds.
  • edited November 2010
    Broadway musical. *shot*
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Telltale has no rights to the tv show minus selling the dvds.
    And to clarify, Telltale only has as much "rights" to sell the dvd as any other shop does. Shout Factory is the one publishing it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.