Trouble adjusting settings in Poker Night

edited November 2010 in Game Support
I purchased Poker Night over Steam and my computer is relatively low-spec so, as I typically do with Telltale's games, I went into the settings first thing to turn the graphics down.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to change much of anything besides the screen resolution. All the other options, like graphics quality, appear to be locked in place and I can't change them at all. Am I just clicking in the wrong place or what?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    i seem to be having the same problems as well
  • edited November 2010
    I share the same exact issue. Hopefully this can be sorted out. Luckily the audio is fine for now, but the animation is just choppy and slow because my computer can't run anything.
  • edited November 2010
    I also have these problems (and I had exactly the same problem in Puzzle Agent). I just can't see those menu buttons (although I can see the scroll button for the resolutions). I can guess where the button is supposed to be and click there, and that does the job though. The game runs fine besides this.
  • edited November 2010
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    I also have these problems (and I had exactly the same problem in Puzzle Agent). I just can't see those menu buttons (although I can see the scroll button for the resolutions). I can guess where the button is supposed to be and click there, and that does the job though. The game runs fine besides this.

Yeah, I figured this out myself after a bit. I hope they can patch that little issue out pretty soon.

Also, is it just me, or does Tycho's nose only show up when I'm not looking at him head-on?
  • DCTDCT
    edited November 2010
    Yeah like every one else here I can't seem to be able to Change the options for Graphic quality, Shadow Quality nor can I change the options for the Game's difficulty or Table conversations.

I tried a few solutions such as exiting and restarting the game, deleting and reinstalling but nothing worked, shame as I would love to be able to at the very least play on a higher difficulty.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah there should be a way to export settings so you can download somebody else's graphics settings and apply them without starting the program
  • edited November 2010
    I can send you a props file, just tell me the screen resolution and the quality you want
This discussion has been closed.