Poker Night Not Running

edited November 2010 in Game Support
I hate to be a bother, especially with everyone else here having issues:
So I was fiddling around with the graphics settings in Poker Night. It crashed, and now whenever I try to load it, it freezes at the main menu. Sound still plays, I can access the Steam tab, but I can't move the mouse. There's also no background animation either. I've deleted the game & reinstalled it, still no difference. Mind helping me?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    It sounds like you set something to a level your system can't handle (probably the Shadows setting). Try deleting the file named "prefs.prop" in the following location:

Documents\Telltale Games\Poker Night at the Inventory

This will return the game to its original default settings. Hope that helps!
  • edited November 2010
    It sounds like you set something to a level your system can't handle (probably the Shadows setting). Try deleting the file named "prefs.prop" in the following location:

Documents\Telltale Games\Poker Night at the Inventory

This will return the game to its original default settings. Hope that helps!

Silly me, I forgot to mention I'm on a Mac. Do you know where the source code for that would be on a Mac?
  • edited November 2010
    On Mac it should be in your user folder, in Library/ApplicationSupport/TelltaleGames/PokerNightAttheInventory (if you bought it on Steam, the folder will be called Celebrity Poker).
This discussion has been closed.