[Poker Night] Msvcp100.dll?

edited November 2010 in Game Support
Every time I try to run this game, a window pops up saying MSVCP100.DLL is missing. I've reinstalled this game about 5 times, and nothing works.

What a waste of money...

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Try re-downloading the game in 30 minutes to an hour. We're currently in the process of uploading a new version that will fix this.
  • edited November 2010
    Seriously, why do people have to be mean when there is a problem. You have a problem, demand an answer but don't say "What a waste of money... " right away. It's not respectfull for Telltale. I say that because it's not the first time I see that kind of message, really pissed me of now.
  • edited November 2010
    Try re-downloading the game in 30 minutes to an hour. We're currently in the process of uploading a new version that will fix this.
    Any chance the new upload will fix the problems discussed in this thread?: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20507
  • edited November 2010
    I had the same problem. Good to know they will be fixing the download/setup file.

Thanks. That fixes it :cool:
  • edited November 2010

I notice that this post is at about the same time the game stopped working for me. I'm not sure if my installation was updated or not during that time.

When I try to start my game now, a small window opens up (maybe 640x480 or something out of my 1920x1080 desktop.) I never changed the game settings to be windowed mode, though now it starts that way after it crashed, (during my first and only time playing the game.)

When I launch the game, it opens a small window, shows the telltale animation, then the small window only shows black. I tried adding the steam "launch option" of -fullscreen, with no change. I also tried various resolutions from the launch options, such as 1024x768 or 1920x1080 (my native.) I tried running steam as an admin. I tried running celebrity poker directly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and steam completely, making sure the whole directory was deleted each time. Same results still.

I have the most updated drivers from ati.com for my Radeon 4870HD. My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. (I have all the most current updates as well for Windows.) Athlon II 630 CPU. 8gb DDR2-800 RAM. MSI 7551 mobo. Philips 42" LCD TV.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Any ideas on how to fix this problem would be appreciated! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.