Who's the lady?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I'm pretty sure Trixie is from BttF.
    Kid Tannen's moll,
    is my guess.
  • edited December 2010
    Telltale's allowed to make original characters. Just look at...every Sam and Max character except Sam, Max, and Flint Paper.

Oh, and don't forget The Commissioner.
  • edited December 2010
    Oh, and don't forget The Commissioner.

In a way Bosco since his store is in htr. It is isnt it, I believe its called bosco's beer gun and baby needs just like mama boscos store.
  • edited December 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Just a bottle of Banang? Just a bottle if Banang?!

BANANG :guybrush: BANANG
  • edited December 2010
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    Yeah, considering her clothing and hairstyle, I wouldn't be surprised if we met her again in BttF during the 30s.

the movie was in the 50's and the game in the 30's? wow! news!
  • edited December 2010
    I bet it's doc brown's mother!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Shen-Zhi wrote: »
    the movie was in the 50's and the game in the 30's? wow! news!

Nnnnnot really. One of the interviews specifically placed the first episode (or at least some episode) during the (start of the) prohibition, which took place between 1920 and 1933.
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Nnnnnot really. One of the interviews specifically placed the first episode (or at least some episode) during the (start of the) prohibition, which took place between 1920 and 1933.
    The BTTF game trailer shows Marty going back to 1931 (on the time display in the DeLorean).
  • edited December 2010
    I was referring to the "wow! news!" part, seeing as it obviously isn't "news".
  • edited December 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Okay, from some unreliably reliable source(code) I have figured out that this mysterious lady is at least labeled with the name "Trixie".

Well, acording to one of the new BTTF wallpaper images, it looks like that is a '30s lounge singer named "Trixie Trotter". (Well, I'm guessing the last name is with 'R's, you have trash cans slightly covering part of the last name.) Sweet, a sneek peak at a Back to the Future character's...uh back.
  • edited December 2010
    Here's the image

TTG_ep_2_700x394.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    They sent out an image of Trixie from BTTF with a newsletter today.
    trixiecrop.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    I anticipate Morgan Vs Trixie threads
  • edited January 2011
    My sister commented on that Trixie looks like Laddie from Princess and the frog, although I dont see any resemblance.
  • edited January 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I anticipate Morgan Vs Trixie threads

I can already tell she's voiced by Nicki Rapp. Isn't she?
  • edited January 2011
    Well, she kinda fits in with "Kid Tannen" as some sort of 30s showgirl. I think she'll be a BTTF character.

Also, Monty Muzzle!

I love my correctness.
  • edited January 2011
    karmacappa wrote: »
    They sent out an image of Trixie from BTTF with a newsletter today.
    trixiecrop.jpg

She could use a trip through the feminizer.
  • edited January 2011
    Well, I totally called the name. Awesome.
  • edited January 2011
    Leplaya wrote: »
    My sister commented on that Trixie looks like Laddie from Princess and the frog, although I dont see any resemblance.

I can see it. Mostly the hair, eyes, and nagging suspicion that she has a "princess"-y attitude.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.