[Poker Night] Games Crashes, Deletes All Data

edited November 2010 in Game Support
First off, I'm loving the game when it works. Lately, it just doesn't!

So the three of us left at the table were all going all in. Just before the showdown, the game crashes for the first time (FFFFFFFFFUUUUUU). When I can't reopen it, I restart my computer. Then, the game finally opens, but in a windowed mode on minimal settings. When i try to up the settings, the game crashes. So after changing one setting at a time and restarting the game, I finally get in to a game. It is then that I realize I'm starting out at square one again, after unlocking all of the TF2 items and a number of tables and decks.

I'm not very happy right now! It's just a game, and it's not the end of the world, but still.

System specs:
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel core duo CPU 2.93mHz
ATI Radeon HD 4800 series
4GB RAM

Just ask for any other system specs or information you need.

EDIT - and now the game won't load. It'll get to the Telltale logo, then won't load the main menu.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Same problem. and there just doesnt seen any error log or explaination to why it crashes.

I7 930
    4gb ram
    Windows 7 Prof 64bit
    Geforce 285 Gtx
    all driveres updated.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, this just happened to me. I tried starting Poker Night, it crashed. I tried restarting it again, it crashes again. I tried restarting my computer, this time it starts but all save data was lost. Well damn :mad:.

My only question is: where is the save file location? I'd like to be able to back it up to prevent this.

EDIT:
    Nevermind, I'm a dummy
    It's in the documents folder
This discussion has been closed.