[Poker Night] Request to enable game running in background

edited November 2010 in Game Support
Poker Night is one of those games I really want to have running all time while I'm doing other stuff, but when the game loses focus, it stops.

It would be great if the game keeps running on windowed mode while I was doing other stuff on my computer.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Did I post this on the right section? So many views and not even one reply. :(
  • edited November 2010
    I think that's because this suggestion is obscure to most of us since the best conversations are delivered with appropriate facial expressions (if you don't have a wide enough screen to fit both your work and the game). Plus, I think there are people (like me) using this "feature" of the game to pause it the easy way.
  • edited November 2010
    Mmm... Yeah, I work with two monitors. :D

If I could at least find some sort of software that allowed me to do this... But I haven't been so lucky.
  • edited November 2010
    Well, it's the most gigantic difference between all executable games and flash games, really, you can't do much about it.
  • edited November 2010
    I found a better and less intrusive program to keep any window on top than the one I had but it still doesn't solve the fact that the game stops when its window is not the active one.
  • edited November 2010
    It does for me from time to time.
    It seems really random when it works and doesn't. And yeah, I always want it to pause then, so I have to reopen and then turn it back again to the background till it finally pauses...
This discussion has been closed.