[Poker Night] Bugged

edited November 2010 in Game Support
Some of the graphics are bugged which isnt so bad really but could be fixed.
Same with some of the dialogue scripting.

But...
The 2 worst things so far:
1) that the game pauses when click out of windowed mode
2) And that I just played a really bugged hand.
I have 45k. Next player goes all in with like 2k, 3rd and last player calls for 2k and I click all in to (more or less)force the 3rd player to go all in as well.
3way showdown... and I dont win the hand which is just fine. The odd part is that the second player somehow wins more than he put into the pot. He was all in with 2k. After the hand was done he somehow had all my money as well...
So... how the heck did that happen? I lost 45k when i should have lost 2k...
And yeah i ragequit at that point and wont play until it is fixed.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Fabbe wrote: »
    Some of the graphics are bugged which isnt so bad really but could be fixed.
    Same with some of the dialogue scripting.

But...
    The 2 worst things so far:
    1) that the game pauses when click out of windowed mode

There are massive and quite disconcerting pauses quite often when navigating the menu, and also clicking "Exit to menu" after a game.
  • edited November 2010
    A game buggzored in a weird way with a hang. Had to shut down the application.
    Then, after the restart, it was possible to continue the tournament, so i tried it. But the game got really really really broken. The biggest part is that Strong Bad with a pair of 2s "won" over my two pairs. Then in the next round in a showdown betwean Heavy with a flush and Tycho with pair of 4s... "Tycho wins the hand".

This is just serius **%#$t. :mad:
  • edited November 2010
    DukeBG wrote: »
    A game buggzored in a weird way with a hang. Had to shut down the application.
    Then, after the restart, it was possible to continue the tournament, so i tried it. But the game got really really really broken. The biggest part is that Strong Bad with a pair of 2s "won" over my two pairs. Then in the next round in a showdown betwean Heavy with a flush and Tycho with pair of 4s... "Tycho wins the hand".

This is just serius **%#$t. :mad:

For the 10,000 time we have said this. There was a side pot, the game only says who won the main pot, no the side pot.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    For the 10,000 time we have said this. There was a side pot, the game only says who won the main pot, no the side pot.

In my case the winner of my 3-way all in (with 2k from the start) somehow got all the money.... including my 45k instead of just 2k of em...
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »

So you're saying that when a pair beats a flush it's totally okay? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.