Sam & Max Remix?

edited November 2010 in Sam & Max
Sam & Max music remixes seem to be extremely rare to me, which is an awful shame because I do love the soundtracks. I did find some made up music which contains dialogues from Hit the Road http://imuse.mixnmojo.com/fan.shtml ( I find Sam & Max Disco to be hilarious, IDK why |D )

But, like, people make some unreal remixes for other game soundtracks... I just wonder why there isn't much enthusiasm for the SnM game OSTs...??

They'd just be interesting to hear as there are a lot of talented amateur composers out there. :)

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Nice! I've been looking for some Sam & Max remixes, especially ones with voice clips! Thanks for sharing. ^^
    But, like, people make some unreal remixes for other game soundtracks... I just wonder why there isn't much enthusiasm for the SnM game OSTs...??

I still ask that question, to this day, about ICO or Shadow of the Colossus... (But because of so few remixes, the ones I found are thoughtful and of great quality.)
  • edited November 2010
    Since these aren't fan-made they probably don't count, but Poker Night at the Inventory has slow, ambient remixes of the Office theme and The Devil's Playhouse theme.

(And the Dangeresque theme and TF2 theme, but that's not Sam and Max.)
  • edited November 2010
    @ Breakman - Not a bothers! :)

@RAnthonyMahan - Oho~ nice one~ *gasp!* and Dangeresque theme too? Sweet~
    ..OK, not gonna go off topic... |D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.