Poker Night Black and White?

edited December 2010 in Game Support
For some reason, my game turned black and white so there is no color on the screen. the only color I find is my hand and the top bar. I can also see the menu in color after the game starts, but I really want to see the character's colors. It just started happening after a day of playing. I have no idea why

Comments

• edited November 2010
    What does the table look like?
    There's a special table you unlock that changes the color scheme.
  • edited November 2010
    Was it like this from the start? Because there's an unlockable table (Automata) that makes the game black and white.
  • edited November 2010
    oh really? i had no idea that automata made the game black and white. thanks guys.
  • edited December 2010
    Lol--I have this problem too, now. I went from no graphics, to good graphics, to black and white graphics. Totally random. At least the menus are still colored.

Seriously, dudes...why can't this be fixed.
  • edited December 2010
    Are you using the Automata table Skyy? The black and white thing is done on purpose for that >__>
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited December 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Are you using the Automata table Skyy? The black and white thing is done on purpose for that >__>

If that's not the case a screenshot would be great.
  • edited December 2010
    SKYY wrote: »
    Lol--I have this problem too, now. I went from no graphics, to good graphics, to black and white graphics. Totally random. At least the menus are still colored.

Seriously, dudes...why can't this be fixed.

Did you even read this forum, we already answered this before you posted. The automota table makes it black and white.
This discussion has been closed.