missing toy?

edited November 2010 in Sam & Max
I don't remember to have seen it in the game, also I'm new, nice to met ya guys :D

missingtoye.gif

Comments

• edited November 2010
    It's NutriSpecs, currently a PS3 exclusive toy for first episode. Its ability is to show Max the ingredients of anything he's looking at. Doesn't do much other than some extra dialouge you can watch on YouTube, really.
  • edited November 2010
    It wasn't intended to be exclusive, but a bug in delivery via an ARG means the PC currently cannot recieve it. There is a chance that it'll be included on the DVD, however.
  • edited November 2010
    then it's a useless toy after all?
    who give it to you? oO
    why there isn't the the other episodes?
  • edited November 2010
    Vyse220 wrote: »
    then it's a useless toy after all?
    who give it to you? oO
    why there isn't the the other episodes?

It is useless only for dialouge
    Max finds it in a dumpster
    It isnt in the other episodes prob because it isnt really needed in other episodes(I guess not in this one either but even less in the other ones.)
  • edited November 2010
    They simply didn't add it to other episodes. It's an useless toy to begin with, plus it's given out as a special prize to the PS3 players who finish the first episode, therefore merely helping the episode obtain a replay value.
    It wouldn't make much sense as Max's psychic wheel is full in 4th episode and 5th episode we don't even get to use any psychic toy with Max.
  • edited November 2010
    no such thing as useless! only content beefcake!

I want the smell one!
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    It is useless only for dialouge
    But seeing it Sam&Max extra dialogue isn't useless.

So I hope it's on the DVD. Would be a shame if it never appeared on PC.
  • edited November 2010
    But seeing it Sam&Max extra dialogue isn't useless.

So I hope it's on the DVD. Would be a shame if it never appeared on PC.

Yeah if course they could have it get the PS3 version get an extra toy of power, get the steam verion get the joy of having it on steam forcing you to go online for it. Get the telltale version, get a free exclusive dvd containing extras for the price of shipping which would be free if you add $50 during this sale it is completly free.
  • edited November 2010
    That's why this is, and always has been, the best place to buy TTG games.

Not utterly surprising at that... :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.