Order #[Removed] please track it!

ZumZum
edited December 2010 in Game Support
Hello, weeks ago I asked about this package that wouldn't come and I was told to wait until the 6 weeks time when I sent another email asking for this trouble and I was told you were going to track it using usps, but then another couple of weeks passed and usps didn't get updated for that package.

I sent another email about 4 days ago and I didn't get an answer and starting to worry I'm posting here... please help? :(

Comments

• edited November 2010
    If UPS cant track it I think that may be their fault.
    If teltale wont link it then that is another problem.
  • edited November 2010
    Zum wrote: »
    Hello, weeks ago I asked about this package that wouldn't come and I was told to wait until the 6 weeks time when I sent another email asking for this trouble and I was told you were going to track it using usps, but then another couple of weeks passed and usps didn't get updated for that package.

I sent another email about 4 days ago and I didn't get an answer and starting to worry I'm posting here... please help? :(

We only answer emails on business days, this is the first business day since you sent it so I should be getting you an answer shortly.
  • ZumZum
    edited December 2010
    I'm still getting no response, please answer I'm getting too much worried about this :(
  • edited December 2010
    Also, you shouldn't put your order number in the public eye, as it's used for some things for certain items.
  • ZumZum
    edited December 2010
    Well I don't think it's much of a nuisance, since I believe it's sequencial and who's not in the telltale team wouldn't do much, thanks for the tip though
  • edited December 2010
    Zum wrote: »
    Well I don't think it's much of a nuisance, since I believe it's sequencial and who's not in the telltale team wouldn't do much, thanks for the tip though

Not related tot his order, but for the first few Telltale products you can get the DVD for the Season so long as you have someone's order number.
This discussion has been closed.