Further appreciation

edited September 2008 in Sam & Max
I just finished Ep 3, and i found it to be very entertaining, although way too easy.
I loved
Max' death scene, it cracked my up real good! I couldn't stop laughing when Max just continued to talk whenever the mole thought he was done.

I love the style, I love the voice acting(it was extremely well done in this episode, and Max is superb!) and i love the story so far. Nice and wacky, and not childish as one other user points out in another thread.

Thank you for another great episode, but please get some inventory combination in there so there are more things to try out. As it is right now, the solutions are so obvious that i get through with no trouble at all.

TellTale, you rock! I love you guys, and i really appreciate that you've brought point-n-click adventures back into it's rightful place, with enjoyable humoristic stories and characters. We need more of that! :D

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Thank you!
  • edited February 2007
    You're welcome.

Yes! Stealing "thank you"s as if they were cans of Tomato-free Tomato Sauce in Bosco's while B-tads is being serviced.

Um... anyway, I agree with everything elsenator wrote. Still a few things that would make the episodes better (like inventory combination) but at the rate things are going, Season 1 will be a classic (at least in my books).
  • edited September 2008
    Instead of starting a new thread, I'll say it here.

Thanks a lot, Telltale, for the awesome customer support! I've had a few issues (none were the fault of Telltale) and they were solved very quickly. Telltale has the best and most friendly customer support I've encountered, bar NONE!

So thanks a lot, Telltale!

EDIT - whoops, I didn't notice which section this thread was in (used the search function to find 'appreciation' threads but forgot to check where it had been posted.. this post would be more suited for the general section, I guess).
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah, I'd like to give some appreciation myself.

To be honest, I never liked point and click games (other than the Ace Attorney series, but that's not quite the same thing) until I found out about Telltale. I have Ep. 1 of SBCG4AP (I plan to get the rest of the season also) and I have money stored away somewhere just waiting for the AU release date of Sam & Max Season 1 for Wii!

On a side note, I also seem to be drifting toward Telltale obsessiveness.:D That is, printing off cubeecraft Telltale characters and buying lots of merchandise (when I have the money).

The bottom line is, Telltale, you guys are amazing, never stop doing what you're doing!:)

BTW - I'm just gonna put some requests in 'cause I don't have anywhere else to post them - I know you probably plan to, but please bring Season 2 and onwards of Sam & Max on to the Wii as well (my computer can't play Sam & Max - graphics card or something).

Also, can you try to get a shop in Australia (EB Games or GAME or JB Hi-Fi) to do the same pre-order deal as GameStop is doing for America? That would be awesome. Thanks. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.