Billy Zane BTTF or...Phantom!

edited December 2010 in Forum Games
Knowing Billy Zane isnt really local but also knowing he was in both BTTF 1 and 2 (minor roles)
has he been approached or even thought about?

Id think a "phantom" episodic would ROCK.
its comic.. its cartoonish.. and well sure cheesy but the good kind, like the moon is made of. (grr another W&G reference..sort of)

zane? anyone?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    He had a blink and miss him role in BTTF.... and I wouldnt really want TTG to use up time making a Phantom game while they should be making more ToMI or S&M
  • edited December 2010
    I don't know if you guys know this but the Phantom was around long before the Billy Zane film and was quite popular in the 30s through the 50s as a pulp adventure superhero. Both his newspaper strip and Sunday strip are still running, although where I have no clue as it doesn't run in my state. I don't even know if it runs in America still. It's had everything from TV shows, to musicals, to parodies in shows such as the Venture Bros, to comics, books, and even -get this- a theme park in a Swedish zoo. Bill Zane hardly needs to be a part of a Phantom game; it would be better to base it on the comics like Sam and Max.

As much as I like the Phantom, though, I wouldn't pick him first for an adventure game, especially as this isn't the Age of Make Everything Into an Adventure Game like the 80s and 90s. Besides, in terms of great pulp superheros the Shadow kicks his ass.

...Why the hell is this in Forum Games?
  • edited December 2010
    I did know that about the Phantom... it was carried in the local papers when I was a kid.... I didn't get into it though...

Also I am convinced the OP is in fact Billy Zane trying to drum up work for himself.
  • edited December 2010
    Dude! Seriously! Don't make me laugh so hard when I'm drinking my soda! Gah!
  • edited December 2010
    I'm more of a The Spirit kinda guy, actually.

Also, this doesn't belong in Forum Games.
  • edited December 2010
    Listen to your friend Billy Zane, he's a cool dude!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.