The horrible realization sinks in. THE WAIT BETWEEN EPISODES!!

2»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    So I'm waiting for Portal 2. And... the wait, has it been years now? So I don't know, a month and a half doesn't sound as cruel between the first and second episodes of BTtF:tG.

At this point, is it worth me mentioning HL2:EP3? At least we're getting a Portal sequel... :mad:
  • edited December 2010
    serializer wrote: »
    At this point, is it worth me mentioning HL2:EP3? At least we're getting a Portal sequel... :mad:

Yes, I was actually waiting for this.

I don't like Half Life. I don't like playing the game. I don't like the atmosphere. I don't like the characters. And it gives me SUCH a joy when I remind a HL fan of HL2:EP3 and watch him lose all of his enthusiasm in 10 seconds.
  • edited December 2010
    I've never considered Half Life as episodic. I don't care if the word 'episode' is in the titles. Still, I like the games, though.
  • edited December 2010
    The internet's overuse of forced Portal memes killed that game for me. Though the game itself is still kinda fun, I just put it on mute now when I play.

Tangent aside... how exactly long on average is a Telltale game, anyways?
  • edited December 2010
    The internet's overuse of forced Portal memes killed that game for me. Though the game itself is still kinda fun, I just put it on mute now when I play.

Tangent aside... how exactly long on average is a Telltale game, anyways?

For me, it lasts about 4 hours the first time. The same time it takes for me to finish Brutal Legend, actually. And then I replay it twice to find stuff I miss.

Also,
    The cake is a lie.
  • edited December 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    For me, it lasts about 4 hours the first time. The same time it takes for me to finish Brutal Legend, actually. And then I replay it twice to find stuff I miss.

Also,
    The cake is a lie.

... Oh you.
  • edited December 2010
    Think how half life 2 fans feel, on the developers commentary for episode 1, they said they wanted to keep the release dates close together, hence the episodic intervals of the games.
    Although I dont want EP3 to be rushed at all!
  • edited December 2010
    I already posted this somewhere on the forums (I think the insider ones), but, hey, it fits here too :p

27254.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Farlander wrote: »
    I already posted this somewhere on the forums (I think the insider ones), but, hey, it fits here too :p

27254.jpg

Amazing.
  • edited December 2010
    I just hope episode one comes out soon. I really want to play it.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah... I hope episode one comes out soon, too... I've decided, though, since I think I seem to annoy people by asking about release dates, that I shall not ask when this or any other game will be released on PSN from this point on. I don't want to be that guy, anymore. It's hurting my rep... just kidding. I have no rep, but I feel bad about it anyway....
  • edited December 2010
    Yes I love Half Life I really do but this wait for episode 3 is too much. My enthusiasm has dropped, even after the cliffhanger at the end of episode 2.
    I hope that once Portal 2 is out, we will start to get some concrete news on episode 3, but I don't remain that hopeful.
    Hey.. perhaps they have ditched episode 3, and instead they are working on Half Life 3.
  • edited December 2010
    Farlander wrote: »

27254.jpg

What about sequels?
  • edited December 2010
    What about sequels?

Eh... I guess in Heaven each sequel is better than the last game while in hell each sequel is crappier than the last game :p
  • edited December 2010
    In a game from hell Sam and Max died in the first episode and were replaced by the Soda Poppers.
    You can play as Specs and Whizzer while Peepers constantly shouts "I can see you" towards the player.
    Sorry I got a little carried away.

On topic: I am new here but I think I will visit here constantly after beeing finished with a episode while waiting for another.
    So many guys here have so much knowledge about the Bttf films it is really interesting just to read posts and learn. I am also a big fan of Bttf but it seems I not even scratched on the surface of the franchise.
  • edited December 2010
    FInally made up my mind. I'll play through it 500 times (ep 1) then if i get bored ill just hit my head against the wall until I've forged a tunnel. Yea I'm that tired!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.