BttF Still Not in Games List

edited December 2010 in Game Support
The placeholders for the Back to the Future episodes still haven't appeared in my games list. Most people on the forums claim to be able to see theirs already. I also noticed that I did not have a serial number for BttF in my order confirmation email. I don't know if this is going to cause problems with accessing the download link and activating the game on release day, but I thought I'd start a thread about it now just in case. I know a handful of other people seem to be experiencing the same problem.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    The placeholders for the Back to the Future episodes still haven't appeared in my games list. Most people on the forums claim to be able to see theirs already. I also noticed that I did not have a serial number for BttF in my order confirmation email. I don't know if this is going to cause problems with accessing the download link and activating the game on release day, but I thought I'd start a thread about it now just in case. I know a handful of other people seem to be experiencing the same problem.

Can you send this to support@telltalegames.com?
  • edited December 2010
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    Can you send this to support@telltalegames.com?

Email sent. I included my order number.
  • edited December 2010
    Ah, I have the same problem. I'll send an e-mail to support with my details.
  • edited December 2010
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    Ah, I have the same problem. I'll send an e-mail to support with my details.

You should see the season in your purchase history, but not your normal games list. Once we start announcing the individual episodes, those will show up on your My Telltale page as usual.
  • edited December 2010
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    You should see the season in your purchase history, but not your normal games list. Once we start announcing the individual episodes, those will show up on your My Telltale page as usual.

Thanks for the quick response. What do you mean by 'announcing' though? The titles have been announced a while ago. Or do you mean that each episode will show up on the day the game is released this time? Sounds odd to me, because some people on the forums have reported that it showed up on their 'My Games'-list already.

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, I just want to make sure I'll be able to play the game on wednesday. Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks for the quick response. What do you mean by 'announcing' though? The titles have been announced a while ago. Or do you mean that each episode will show up on the day the game is released this time? Sounds odd to me, because some people on the forums have reported that it showed up on their 'My Games'-list already.

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, I just want to make sure I'll be able to play the game on wednesday. Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it.

I just email you back, let me know if you don't get it.
  • edited December 2010
    It seems something went wrong with my order. I sent you another mail.
  • edited December 2010
    Did you get a serial number for BttF in your original confirmation email, Tjibbbe? Part of my problem was that I didn't have one. Earlier today Alan PMed me and said he updated my account information with a serial number, and now I can see placeholders and the serial number for all the episodes.
  • edited December 2010
    No, I didn't. This is what my confirmation mail looks like:
    The stuff in your order includes:
    • Puzzle Agent
    Your Serial Number for Puzzle Agent:

• Back to the Future
    Your Serial Number for Back to the Future:

Just empty spaces where the serial numbers should be. I just sent another e-mail to Amy about this, so I'm sure it will get fixed in time. I think I might have encountered the same bug as you did.
  • edited December 2010
    For the sake of clarity, this is what I meant by placeholders and what I can see now after Alan gave me a serial number:

bttfplaceholders.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, I don't have those. I guess a couple of people encountered the same bug, because there were more people on the BttF-forum with the same problem.
  • edited December 2010
    Oh what, I thought they'll appear on the day of release, but now I can see I've the bug too... Bah-Humbug......
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, I'll hope they'll get this fixed before tomorrow. You should probably send a PM to either Amy or Alan about this Pedster.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, I'll hope they'll get this fixed before tomorrow. You should probably send a PM to either Amy or Alan about this Pedster.
    Its fixed...... Good job I stumbled upon this thread or I'd be waiting like a tit for a download link tomorrow night lmao!
  • edited December 2010
    PedsterUK wrote: »
    Its fixed...... Good job I stumbled upon this thread or I'd be waiting like a tit for a download link tomorrow night lmao!

Hmm, I'm getting slighty worried that they fixed it for you already but not for me. Guys? :rolleyes:
  • edited December 2010
    I don't have one either. :p
  • edited December 2010
    I don't have one either. :p

Make sure to email me your order number at support@telltalegames.com :)
  • edited December 2010
    I'm still missing them too, I just sent an email.
  • edited December 2010
    And it's fixed. Thanks Amy!
  • edited December 2010
    Hey, thanks a lot Amy! :D
  • edited December 2010
    I have the cdkey but the download link doesn't apper. Some users said that is a bug. How can i solve it? I have to send an email to Amy?

Thanks for any help.
  • edited December 2010
    Email your order number to support@...... then they'll fix it.

I hope this bug won't affect new people ordering after today, because of the holiday break, no-one will be in the office, unless they'd work from home.
  • edited December 2010
    I have sent an email to support today with my order number. So, i hope they fix it before holiday. But how many days they take to fix this?
  • edited December 2010
    In other problems, why is Double Visions before Get Tannen on my list and Screencap as seen above?
  • edited December 2010
    Everybody got that, so that's not unique for you...
  • edited December 2010
    I have the same problem. I just sent an e-mail to support with my order number.
  • edited December 2010
    Had the problem, sent an e-mail, problem resolved in no time!
    Big thanks Amy :)
  • edited December 2010
    Great. Now i have the icon of the game but not the download icon link. Why? WHY?
  • edited December 2010
    Hi - I have the same problem - have emailed support with my Order Number.

Can see all the episodes listed in "My Games" with the serial but no download link. Can download "Puzzle Agent" though.

Would be grateful if someone can fix this as it's for my daughter for Xmas on her new laptop!!
  • edited December 2010
    That's because TTG hate you guys.

Alternatively, BttF hasn't been released yet.
  • edited December 2010
    So, nobody is playing right now? And so, why TTG announce for TODAY?
  • edited December 2010
    3trigan wrote: »
    So, nobody is playing right now? And so, why TTG announce for TODAY?

It is coming out today. Just be patient.
  • edited December 2010
    Ok. I'll try.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah I have invoice too that tells I have bought entire season but they don't appear in my games list (I don't even see serial numbers because of that). However I'm already downloading first episode.
  • edited December 2010
    Can't login, it says I don't own the game.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks from fixing it Telltale Games. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Same problem here. I don't see the placeholders/serial numbers under Past Purchases, and cannot activate the game that I have downloaded, either. I'm sending an e-mail now.
  • edited December 2010
    I see the serial number listed under "Your Games" for "Back to the Future Episode 1 of 5" but no option to download.

I sent an email to telltale support an hour ago. Any ideas on an immediate fix to this dilemma?
  • edited December 2010
    That's the free ep that's due for february...
This discussion has been closed.