Things to Do While Waiting for BTTF's release

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Rather than nerd-raging the forums about how the game hasn't been released yet, try these simple things first:

1. Watch Back to the Future Trilogy (on either DVD or Blu-ray)
a. If you do not own it, go to the store. That will kill additional time.

2. Watch the Special Features. The Blu-ray version has a retrospective.

3. If you have other games that are incomplete, play those and just check your Purchases page every 2 hours or so. I've been playing Red Dead Redemption on my 360.. If I had today off, I'd probably be playing that trying to get 100% completion. Another option would have been to play Forza 3 racing my shiny-new DeLorean DMC-12 in a few races. :)

Valve normally releases new titles at 12:00 PM Pacific (or GMT-00), so it's possible Telltale might be doing the same thing. It's also possible that they've run into an issue and are working to get it fixed before releasing the game.

If you look at the previous BTTF games, this is the first one that doesn't have hamburgers running after you in the future (BTTF Part 2/3 on NES). I think we can wait a bit longer for a good BTTF game.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I have BTTF part 2 running in the background while i read the forums. I was playing a little bit of the classic star trek: 25th anniversary earlier. As well as Day of the Tentacle, to get my pysched for the newest point and click game i will have gotten in years.
  • edited December 2010
    4. Post in the sticky, established 'Waiting' thread.
  • edited December 2010
    Gran Turismo 4 and 5 also have the Delorean in it, if you have a PS3 and are waiting for the release.
This discussion has been closed.