I don't own the BBTF game?! Huh?!

edited December 2010 in Game Support
Downloaded like a giddy school kid, installed, put in my username/password, and apparently I don't own the game!? WTF?

"Sorry, but it doesn't look like you own Back to the Future: The Game. Try logging in again under a different account or pick up the game."

I've already emailed support with my details, and hopefully they'll get back to me shortly, but just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem or if I'm the unluckiest guy on the face of this earth! :(

EDIT: Clearly I have problems with acronyms! :)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Yeah I have same problem. I don't have those games in my games list and yet I own them already because I bought them.
  • edited December 2010
    Have you tried unlocking it with your serial?
  • edited December 2010
    Aye, you're not the only one. I have it too, as have some others on the forums.
  • edited December 2010
    ...I cant log in either. This is disappointing. Never had a problem activating a Telltale game.
  • edited December 2010
    @SunnyGuy - I don't have a serial number. Mine is not posted in the games list. Looks like this won't come until later in any case. Plus, not sure we're I'd put it, doesn't seem to be a place for it.

@DrRocketGenius - Yep, me neither. Looks like a different loader than they've used before, but that might just be aesthetics.
  • edited December 2010
    If you're having this issue please email me at support@telltalegames.com, I'll get it fixed you!

If you put "No serial" in the subject I'll try to do those first!
  • edited December 2010
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    If you're having this issue please email me at support@telltalegames.com, I'll get it fixed you!

If you put "No serial" in the subject I'll try to do those first!

Crap I put "Can't Get Into Back to the Future". Should I re-email you or could you just do that one too? :p
  • edited December 2010
    Ya, I says I don't own the game and went I click the joystick thing all I see is puzzle agent... whats going, I pre order... when will it be fixed???
  • edited December 2010
    @Amy - My title was "BTTF Game - Can't Sign In".

Please interpret that as "No Serial"! :rolleyes:
  • edited December 2010
    @Amy - My title was "BTTF Game - Can't Sign In".

Please interpret that as "No Serial"! :rolleyes:

Woohoo - while posting this reply, Amy replied via email. I'm in - good luck everyone!
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah I put something else entirely for my subject as well but still referenced BttF, hopefully it'll go through soon.

Seems like a good turnaround though so I'm not terribly worried, maybe just a little impatient :P
This discussion has been closed.