Back to the Future Gameplay Issues

edited December 2010 in Game Support
Hi there, loving the game, two small problems though:

The game mentioned holding the right mouse button to make Marty run. This does not seem to be working and I really don't know if there's anything I can do on my end to fix it.

Also, there is this... semi black rectangular shape that hovers around Marty as he walks, kind of like an outline. All of my video card drivers seem to be up to date. Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I can't get him to run either.
  • edited December 2010
    Spinfire wrote: »
    Hi there, loving the game, two small problems though:

The game mentioned holding the right mouse button to make Marty run. This does not seem to be working and I really don't know if there's anything I can do on my end to fix it.

Also, there is this... semi black rectangular shape that hovers around Marty as he walks, kind of like an outline. All of my video card drivers seem to be up to date. Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you!

Any chance of a screencap? I think I know what this is but I don't want to send in circles if I'm wrong.
  • edited December 2010
    Gjstpierre wrote: »
    I can't get him to run either.

Mac or PC?
  • edited December 2010
    PC.
  • edited December 2010
    I got the same problem, but it's hard to attach screens with the forum size limitations. You wouldn't see that in tiny pics. BTW, it's more evident when you're moving the character.
    I guess it must be something related to the shadows, I'm playing at maximum detail 1280x800 (ATI RADEON 4580, Windows VISTA, Quad Core).
  • edited December 2010
    Diduz wrote: »
    I got the same problem, but it's hard to attach screens with the forum size limitations. You wouldn't see that in tiny pics. BTW, it's more evident when you're moving the character.
    I guess it must be something related to the shadows, I'm playing at maximum detail 1280x800 (ATI RADEON 4580, Windows VISTA, Quad Core).
    Upload them to imageshack.us or tinypic.com
  • edited December 2010
    I was getting the same thing with an ATI graphics card and the shadows turned up to their highest setting, but upgrading to the latest ATI drivers seems to have fixed it.
  • edited December 2010
    With regards to the running I have the same issue, the shift key on the keyboard should work for you though.
  • edited December 2010
    The shift key made Marty run, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.