Still Crashes after the menu screen!!!!

edited December 2010 in Game Support
Ok now im really annoyed, the only way i can get as far as the start menu is to run as admin as soon as it starts to load it will just crash back to windows, running windows 7 64, ati graphics card, any suggestions?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Peepwood wrote: »
    Ok now im really annoyed, the only way i can get as far as the start menu is to run as admin as soon as it starts to load it will just crash back to windows, running windows 7 64, ati graphics card, any suggestions?
    Update direct X, update graphic card drivers, etc, then try again.
  • edited December 2010
    done all of the above and still does the same thing, resorted to playing on my much older laptop with windows Vista running on it, works fine on here
  • edited December 2010
    I installed the game this morning but it crashes after the menu screen, basically as soon as I try to actually play the game. I have UAC disabled so don't have to run as administrator and I have tinkered with the graphics settings a bit (i.e turned off anti aliasing) but still crashes. Anyone else have this issue? I admit I haven't updated my graphics card drivers yet but this hasn't worked for other people.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Can you please post your dxdiag logs?

dxdiag
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Then zip the file and attach it to a reply in this Thread.
This discussion has been closed.