Has to install, everytime I play?

CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
edited December 2010 in Game Support
Hey guys I use a Windows 7. I install the game fine, and then I begin playing. That's great! But when I when I try to open the launcher and then sign in it says "PLAY!"I click it and it won't work! The only way I can play the game is if I install the game and click "PLAY" when the option shows up then! I haven't seen anyone post anything about these type of problems yet.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I had he same problem. Make sure you run as administrator. That should make it work.
  • edited December 2010
    How does one run BTFF as an administrator? I just installed downloaded and installed this, and now I have to RE-download it to play it? Really?
  • rfcrfc
    edited December 2010
    Right-click on the shortcut, select Run as admin. If the option does not appear, try Shift-Right-Click on it.
  • edited December 2010
    rfc wrote: »
    Right-click on the shortcut, select Run as admin. If the option does not appear, try Shift-Right-Click on it.

Ah, thank you very much, game seems to work when I do this. I only have Windows for gaming, so it confuses me for anything else. I appreciate the help!
  • edited December 2010
    jedimacfan wrote: »
    Ah, thank you very much, game seems to work when I do this. I only have Windows for gaming, so it confuses me for anything else. I appreciate the help!

It's not your fault, this is just unbelievably shoddy programming from TellTale.
This discussion has been closed.