Episode 4 launches in a week...

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
On GameTap, and we don't know anything about it. Wasn't there more news earlier last month?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Soon, soon :)
  • edited February 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    Soon, soon :)

thats not soon enough!
  • edited February 2007
    thats right! bow down to my mighty demands :D
  • edited February 2007
    Cool...
    Russian
    Bosco you say?

Seem's a little wackyer then the last ones... Absolutly great :D
  • edited February 2007
    That was the single greatest teaser video ever. It seemed so... epic, and a bit different from previous episodes. Kinda depressing to see only two empty tabs left on the page, though :P Wish we could just move right in to Season 2 after #6 is finished haha
  • edited February 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    That was the single greatest teaser video ever. It seemed so... epic, and a bit different from previous episodes. Kinda depressing to see only two empty tabs left on the page, though :P Wish we could just move right in to Season 2 after #6 is finished haha

I am glad someone else found it "epic." I asked this on the blog, but this might be a better place... did Nick the intern design this? If so, how much of the overall flow and design can be attributed to him? Regardless, great work... spoiler-free and low in carbs.
  • edited February 2007
    Looked good. I especially liked the pond. *still waiting for some aliens* :O)
    But wait! The soda poppers again...*argl*
  • edited February 2007
    taumel wrote: »
    Looked good. I especially liked the pond. *still waiting for some aliens* :O)
    But wait! The soda poppers again...*argl*

I have to admit i disliked the soda poppers in episode 1...but they have grown on me now, maybe not so much Whizzer, but i love the Peeper/Specs conflict that appears to have been carrier over onto episode 4
  • edited February 2007
    I'm afraid the teaser is too good :)

Now I've built up my anticipation so much, I'm sure to get disappointed...
  • edited February 2007
    Welshy wrote: »
    I have to admit i disliked the soda poppers in episode 1...but they have grown on me now, maybe not so much Whizzer, but i love the Peeper/Specs conflict that appears to have been carrier over onto episode 4

Here's an idea--Whizzer fakes his death in an effort to bring himself back into the limelight (timeout for #3), and Peepers and Specs then engage in an epic fight over the remains of his estate.
  • edited February 2007
    Game Is Funny! Great!
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »
    Here's an idea--Whizzer fakes his death in an effort to bring himself back into the limelight (timeout for #3), and Peepers and Specs then engage in an epic fight over the remains of his estate.

Or... (BIG spoilers for ep 4)
    Whizzer goes cold turkey on soda, and starts a war with Peepers and Specs over control of Mount Rushmore
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »

Well, they do make an appearance in episode 4... And they do get rather upset. ;) By the way, how do you make those hidden hint boxes?
  • MelMel
    edited February 2007
    I have a very detailed stratedy guide to make spoiler tags for only $19.99....
    Just kidding. :D All you have to do is [ spoiler ]type text here[ /spoiler ]. Just leave out the spaces. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    [ spoiler ]your text here[ / spoiler ] (but without the extra spaces between the brackets and stuff)

It will look something like:
    your text here
  • edited February 2007
    I just upgraded my system, so I'm really looking forward to Episode 4 in high-quality 1024x768 (my monitor is still meh) shinyness :D
  • edited February 2007
    Ohhh... Thanks. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.