Amazing So Far, but Can You Change Marty's Movement to Point and Click?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
So far I am very impressed by the game. The writing seems to be on a pretty high level so far, and clearly those that designed the game have a love for the movies and subject matter, and it shows. I also really like the graphical style because it fits the universe quite well, though it's very "Docish" in that it's kind of 'over the top', so if you like that sort of style, it's done quite well here.

The only real issue I have is the hybrid controller/console/pc movement scheme with a click and hold controlling movement.

Is there any way to change to a point and click interface for movement?

Comments

• SynSyn
    edited December 2010
    No, telltale is dead set to piss off their pc users forever on this situation.
  • edited December 2010
    I use WASD and Shift to move around and run.
  • edited December 2010
    You should REALLY use a joypad. It changes the whole game.

I can't stand the "drag and click" horror control too. But with a (ps3 for instance; but I guess any can work) pad it's just great !
  • edited December 2010
    Yes because PC gamers can't possibly use WASD. It's not as if it makes us use that mouse movement.
  • edited December 2010
    so wait ... NO mouse-ability?
  • edited December 2010
    Point and drag offers a good gameplay too. You shouldn't throw turd if you're unable to work it out.

If anything, WASD control is dreadful for me.
  • edited December 2010
    After I began the game, I quickly realized that my XBox360 controller works with amazing results. No button mapping or anything, just plug and play. I find that I still have to use the mouse for a couple things, but it's not a big deal.
  • edited December 2010
    Syn wrote: »
    No, telltale is dead set to piss off their pc users forever on this situation.

lol ok bro

fuck the way the camera works. floors for all!
  • edited December 2010
    The drag surprisingly works much better than it did in Tales of Monkey Island, and doesn't make Marty's movement look jerky.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.