How many times does it let you download each episode?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
If I buy this game now and episode 1 doesn't run well on my laptop can I download it again on my desktop PC or are you restricted to one download of each episode??

Comments

• edited December 2010
    You can download it as many times as you want. It has a limited number of activations, but if you're not doing anything illegal with it, you probably won't hit that number. If you somehow manage to hit it, you can email TTG support and have them increase your activations. :)
  • edited December 2010
    You can download it as many times as you want. It has a limited number of activations, but if you're not doing anything illegal with it, you probably won't hit that number. If you somehow manage to hit it, you can email TTG support and have them increase your activations. :)

Great, I won't be activating it more than twice so it's all good. Hopefully it will work fine 1st time on my laptop, fingers crossed!
  • edited December 2010
    Activations are 20x I believe.
  • edited December 2010
    What are considered activations? On different IP's?
    Because I re-downloaded some Sam and Max couple of times already, for comparison. But this account has only downloaded on this computer.
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    What are considered activations? On different IP's?
    Because I re-downloaded some Sam and Max couple of times already, for comparison. But this account has only downloaded on this computer.

Whenever a launcher of an episode asks you your log in info or a serial code. So yeah, whenever you redownload and re-activate a game, it counts
  • edited December 2010
    i can't login. what's going on? i have my serial number.
  • edited December 2010
    Where IS the Serial Unlock segment in the launcher anyway?
  • edited December 2010
    that's what i am TRYING to figure out RIGHT NOW ... blasted space time continuum!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.