New episode teaser images in download?

I don't know if anyone else found these yet, or if they've been posted somewhere on the site already, but if you go into your file folder labeled "Back to the Future the Game", then "Episode 1"> "Pack" > "images", there seems to be new teaser art for the next four episodes labeled Episode2, Episode3, Episode4, and Episode5. (The image titled "Episode3" seems to show some sort of alternate future Doc?)

I don't want to post the pics, because they might be major spoilers. Then again, these pics might have already been posted somewhere.

Just thought I'd share the location of the neat images that were included in your download! ^_^

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I don't know if anyone else found these yet, or if they've been posted somewhere on the site already, but if you go into your file folder labeled "Back to the Future the Game", then "Episode 1"> "Pack" > "images", there seems to be new teaser art for the next four episodes labeled Episode2, Episode3, Episode4, and Episode5. (The image titled "Epside3" seems to show some sort of alternate future Doc?)

I don't want to post the pics, because they might be major spoilers. Then again, these pics might have already been posted somewhere.

Just thought I'd share the location of the neat images that were included in your download! ^_^

Those are the splash screen pages, and Telltale released them officially somewhere on the forums, but I can't find them through the slog of "can't get game to work" threads. I love the third one in the clocktower!
  • edited December 2010
    me neither. i would think if they have them, its SAFE for you guys to post them.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.