Dialogue Skips

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Im using the right mouse click to run in the game, since the right click is also the skip dialogue, when dialogue starts while im running it skips it. A good example is when
young Doc is muttering and walking back and forth between the court house and the law office and you need to help him with the equation
when you walk up to him it enters dialogue automatically and if i am holding down the right click it skips some dialogue.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Heh, try WASD when you're close to a character instead. Otherwise, just ease up off the right-click!
  • edited December 2010
    I can't even seem to run with Right-Click for some reason. Am I missing something?
  • edited December 2010
    Maybe. If you're using WASD, then you press Shift to run. If you use the mouse, it's dragging with left-click and holding right-click at the same time to run.

Who knows, you might have found a random bug.
  • edited December 2010
    The only audio glitch I caught was when Marty was on top of the gazeebo in the town square. Biff clearly yelled something at him but I heard nothing.
  • edited December 2010
    I had quite a few instances where the dialogue wouldn't play at all. You just watch their lips moving. That was annoying. I had to enable subtitles so I wouldn't miss lines.

I never use click and drag. WASD for me.
  • edited December 2010
    The only audio glitch I caught was when Marty was on top of the gazeebo in the town square. Biff clearly yelled something at him but I heard nothing.
    Seems to be a common glitch. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who got it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.