Having trouble with Bttf

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
OK, Ive downloaded it, in my Vista. It runs really slow and is not really playable. I tried from another comp in the house and its the same way so I know it's not because of the running system so will the hard copy make this better? Help!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    chasesu wrote: »
    OK, Ive downloaded it, in my Vista. It runs really slow and is not really playable. I tried from another comp in the house and its the same way so I know it's not because of the running system so will the hard copy make this better? Help!

What are your specs? If neither computer is particularly powerful, it might run crappily on both.
  • edited December 2010
    chasesu wrote: »

You probably just need to lower the game's graphical quality settings. It sounds like they're set too high for your hardware. Just go into the "Help & Settings" menu, scroll to the "Graphics" settings. Then click "Simple" at the bottom and then choose "Low Quality".

That should help. Post back with your experience.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.