Do you have received the email?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Hi! Yesterday I was waiting for an email from Telltale Games telling me that the Episode 1 was available, but it never arrived.
As stated on the Order Confirmation email, "Preordered games can be downloaded from your Telltale account once the game is released (we'll send an email to let you know)".
So my question is: do you guys have received this email yesterday?
Because, if so, I have to email Telltale that maybe I'm not in their list.
Thank you so much. Bye and have a great day playing BTTF! :)

EDIT: just not to create another topic for this little curiosity, also in your account the episode list is incorrect? In mine, the order is:
It's about time - Double Visions - Get Tannen! - Citizen Brown - OUTATIME
while the correct one, as everybody knows, is:
It's about time - Get Tannen! - Citizen Brown - Double Visions - OUTATIME

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Your email may have been spam blocked.

You can download the game from your 'My Games' section;

http://www.telltalegames.com/mytelltale/purchases
  • edited December 2010
    The email was not spam blocked. I'm using Gmail and there was no trace of it in the Spam folder.
    I just wanted to know if you guys had received the mail, so that I can write Telltale that I haven't received it.
  • edited December 2010
    haven't received an email too

also gmail, nothing in spam folder
  • edited December 2010
    Same here still waiting I sent an email to the support team. I suggest you do the same. When did you preorder?
  • edited December 2010
    I didn't receive this email, too and I also didn't receive any email after I purchased the game. Thought that this was an error in Telltale's mail server and because I could download and play the game without any problem, I didn't care about that. Now it seems that I'm not alone with this problem.. :)
  • edited December 2010
    I haven't recieved the e-mail and also the game is not in my purchases list. However for some damn reason I have it under "Gifts waiting for you to send off!" Check it, you might have the same. If so, go to this page: http://www.telltalegames.com/gifts and enter the gift redemption code (found below the game name) and click submit.
  • edited December 2010
    not a big prob here, its in my games list, i can download it, i can play it.

but still weird that i got no email.
  • edited December 2010
    Didn't get an email,
    but as I encountered a white screen on one of my attempts to visit tell tale yesterday, I just assumed that they just released the game and their servers couldn't handle the load.

And well enough an hour later I could just download the game.

So I guess a few mails might have been caught in the load and if we are lucky were just rescheduled to be resend at a later time.
    (I think many mail servers make repeat attempts after 24 and 48 hours before completely giving up...so there might be a chance we still get those mails)
  • edited December 2010
    Just not to create another topic for this little curiosity, also in your account the episode list is incorrect? In mine, the order is:
    It's about time - Double Visions - Get Tannen! - Citizen Brown - OUTATIME
    while the correct one, as everybody knows, is:
    It's about time - Get Tannen! - Citizen Brown - Double Visions - OUTATIME
  • edited December 2010
    I did not receive an e-mail but kept checking this website until I could download!
  • edited December 2010
    Everyone got the wrong order.

They don't send out e-mails right away, it can take some time. So you best get here and wait for release with us.
    I am pretty sure they do this to lessen the load on the server.
  • edited December 2010
    Everyone got the wrong order.

They don't send out e-mails right away, it can take some time. So you best get here and wait for release with us.
    I am pretty sure they do this to lessen the load on the server.

It does require a lot of server resources to send that amount of e-mails at once.
  • edited December 2010
    Especially if everyone needs to get 3, as I did... :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.