BTTF splash screen - why so huge?

edited December 2010 in Game Support
Why is the BTTF splash screen (the one advertising the future episodes and the facebook game) so huge? Is there not a way to shrink it down? I can't get any resize arrows to show up or anything.

My resolution is 1366 x 768 and the only way I can close this is by Alt + F4. There is no "X" in the corner and the bottom newsfeed section hides behind my Windows task bar. If I am missing something, please let me know how I can "fix" it.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I have the same problem - can't see the X for closing the windows, have to klick upper right corner just out of the screen. I loved the old launcher but really don't like the new one. No serial unlock possibilty, way too big....not good!
  • edited December 2010
    My screen's resolution is 1280x800, so while the window will fit on my screen, it ends up behind my taskbar. I like the fact that the launcher seems to accommodate all the episodes, but the Facebook BS needs to be lopped out and the height of the window should be shrunk. I'm still on the fence about the newsfeed; I don't understand how useful something like that would be.
This discussion has been closed.