Episode 305 Steam Icon

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
Sam and Max Episode 305 "The City that Dares Not Sleep" doesn't have an icon on the Steam grid view. See here:

http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y363/Jake_Handy/steamicon.png

Any chance we'll get one?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Eventually.
  • edited December 2010
    Eventually.

It's been several months. At what point does "eventually" turn into "probably never"?
  • edited December 2010
    I would like this as well. The other episodes' icons were posted about when the new one went up. I'm sure it will be fixed soon if we bring it to their attention again. We did get icons for the list view for 304 and 305 recently although they are reversed compared with the first 3 episodes.

I think ToMI could use some nicer images too. I think the artwork that's seen with the episodes when downloaded from Telltale would look great and would match The Devil's Playhouse.

And Valve needs one for the TF2 beta but that's for another time.
  • edited December 2010
    olimango wrote: »
    It's been several months. At what point does "eventually" turn into "probably never"?

I'm telling you guys, Valve totally bought new clocks for the Telltale office, and "eventually" never turns into "probably never" in Valve Time!
  • edited December 2010
    Bumpin' this. Any news?
  • edited January 2011
    Looked today and the the icon is up and the episode has the screenshots with it on the details menu.
  • edited January 2011
    With telltale the steam icons etc are always sort of 1 game behind.

Eg Sam and Max seaon 3 epsiode 1 icon turned up when 2 came out and so on.
    Then the episode 5 icon finally turned up as the first Back to the Future game launched.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.