Choppy Game Voice not Synced

edited December 2010 in Game Support
Hello,

Just purchased the BTTF game and can not even enjoy it......
The game is slow, choppy and the voices do not correspond with the characters. I have a dual core machine with Windows 7 64 bit. I have a NVidea quadro FX1400 and updated the drivers and Direct X drivers and 4 gigs of ram. I have no clue what it could be. No other game causes this on my machine which is a heave end machine the can handle this game. Please help someone. Please before I throw my machine out of my 25th story window........

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Try turning down the graphics settings in the game.
    Disabling antialiasing in the advanced settings might help a lot. Otherwise try to find the best trade-off between the resolution and the other settings.
  • edited December 2010
    I have the same problem with mine. No problems on other games. I can't even stand to get through the firt few scenes. Haven't found a fix yet.
  • edited December 2010
    im having the exact same problem... ive tuned down the quality level.. but if you turn it down too far all you get is a black screen... and the same as you guys, no problems with ANY other games... just this one... Have you guys figured anything out yet?
This discussion has been closed.