Xbox 360/Arcade release

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Are you saying they printed info on Jurassic Park in an Xbox exclusive magazine?
  • edited March 2011
    But someone must have passed some info onto these mags...I dont think they can just print anything they like, or they could announce literally anything even if its not true right?
    There could be many of reasons why these magazines would report on this? Are the magazines you have read general or console specific? If it's the former then it's less accurate and more of an assumption than the latter. Although it applies to the latter as well because of speculation and interpretation.

You must note that originally when these Universal Games were announced, they stated that they would be coming to the computer and consoles.

As we've seen already with the BTTF Game's release a couple months back, the general consensus was that it would hit all platforms. This in turn was reported as such including a 360 version on many magazines and websites. When the release came, it turned out the 360 version was untrue. So it could very well be speculation based upon prior outdated knowledge or the writer's own opinion of what a game could come out for.

A lot of sites and magazines are including the 360 as a platform for JP:TG, but this could be a repeat of the BTTF Game speculation. But this time when they demoed the game at their event, they had 360 controllers to play the game on the PC. Many of those previewers have assumed that because a 360 controller was utilized and a 360-like interface was used, that a 360 version would be a guarantee. A few of those reporters described it as being played on a 360 mistakenly, possibly due to their lack of knowledge.

The thing is we don't know. The only people that do are Telltale and the companies they are negotiating with to try and get their product around and into your hands. They've already stated they attempt to get their games on every platform possible. But sometimes this isn't possible as circumstances have shown. So be patient, in time more information will come. It's now until Fall to wait for that information; but who knows, maybe they'll surprise us soon!

I would love for it to come to the 360, but it's all speculation until Telltale or Microsoft (In this case) have officially stated that this game will or will not be coming to the Xbox.
  • edited March 2011
    No, the xbox mag was purely xbox 360 (it didnt say the game was xbox exclusive though). It was not a multi format magazine..and I have seen this game previewed in two mags now.

They must have their sources somewhere, right?

I think this whole secrecy thing with platforms is utter nonsense. I dont buy into the ''telltale try to put games on all formats'' stuff either. If they put it on PS3, they could have put it on 360 (with regards to back to the future). They didnt mind taking 360's owners cash for sam and max, so why complain now?

I'd like JP on xbox but if it doesnt happen its not the end of the world, but I do wish telltale would give a straight awnser instead of PR awnsers.
  • edited March 2011
    Please release it on Wii too!
  • edited March 2011
    No, the xbox mag was purely xbox 360 (it didnt say the game was xbox exclusive though). It was not a multi format magazine..and I have seen this game previewed in two mags now.

They must have their sources somewhere, right?

I think this whole secrecy thing with platforms is utter nonsense. I dont buy into the ''telltale try to put games on all formats'' stuff either. If they put it on PS3, they could have put it on 360 (with regards to back to the future). They didnt mind taking 360's owners cash for sam and max, so why complain now?

I'd like JP on xbox but if it doesnt happen its not the end of the world, but I do wish telltale would give a straight awnser instead of PR awnsers.

They were able to put it on the PS3 due to the Sony being more receptive to the criteria Telltale wanted, there's still a chance of the game coming to the 360 at the end of the season (Similar to a possible JP:TG for 360). But it was the bad past attempts with Microsoft and Xbox from putting Sam & Max on that caused the strained relationship between the two. Hopefully this is resolved because it's bridge under the water, but we'll see if it's changed.
  • edited March 2011
    As of right now we've made no announcements, at all, in regard to which console platform(s) Jurassic Park will be making its way to. Anything you've read about the game being on Xbox 360 or PS3 are purely speculation.

You'll hear more about our Jurassic Park console plans as we get closer to the fall console release.
  • edited March 2011
    Ok here is what I think, I would love that JP would come to the Xbox, and if so I dont care how long it will take for it to come to the xbox as long I KNOW it will come, then time doesnt matter for me, Im a very patient guy, heck if I can wait almost 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever, then I can wait patiently for this one aswell.

And if you ditch the Xbox atleast tell us WHY you guys wont, because I still havent heard any word of reason there is no xbox release of BttF, And I want the answer from you guys Of Telltale Games no one other.

and by the way im an Xbox player and that doesnt mean I only play FPS games, I love RPG, Plattform, car games, fighting games etc. I think I have only 3 FPS games on my Xbox, the rest is mostly RPG and such, heck I even have all the Sam and Max games too from Telltale on my Xbox, including Wallace and Gromit too.

Thank You
  • edited March 2011
    The game definitly looks good so far

but the silence on Back to the future doesnt give me much hope
Sign in to comment in this discussion.