How Far Along Are They?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Hopefully I'm not giving away any privileged information here, but in the chat the pre-orderers had with AJ LoCascio, he said he had finished recording episode 2 (except for pick-ups) in early November. So, I'm wondering, now that it's late December, how far along are they with writing and recording the episodes? Does anyone know how long it takes to write and record an episode script, and how long the interval between recording sessions is?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    *scratches head*

Somewhere there's an interview video with Dominic Armato where he mentions that he's recorded the 4th Episode of Tales and was about to record the 5th. So you if wanted an idea, then you could find the date of that video and compare it against the release dates to make a prediction.

I think it's about 2-3 months, plus time off over Christmas.
  • edited December 2010
    They work on multiple episodes at once - the whole season general story will have already been completely worked out, the episode scripts are probably one or two ahead, voice recording one ahead, and production work on the next episode is surely underway.

But they do usually fix bugs and tweak everything and test, test, test right up until release date.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah I believe in the sam and max preorder forums for episode 1, they said the voice acting for episode 4 was almost done.
    They work pretty fast.

They should have everything planned out and a list of main characters they want dead by the end of the season;)
  • edited December 2010
    For all I know they might have finished with the whole voice acting, since they have to work on the animation, cutscenes and lipsync AFTER the recordings.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.