Machinimas transcripts round 3?

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
I'm ready to receive the text and spread the samnmaxian goodness among all the samnmaxian-language-impaired.
Jake, you know what to do... ;)
Thanks in advance,
Dom

P.S.: Has Steve written all of them?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Nope. Steve only specifically wrote Interrogation and Coffee, though he has edited and added to many of the others. Most of the shorts are written by Dave Grossman, Heather Logas, and some other people around the office including tester-turned-game-author/choreographer John Drake, with editing by Dave and Brendan. Most of the shorts are put together in the Telltale Tool by either Daniel Herrera or me (though Pete Tsacle has built a couple of upcoming shorts as well)!

I'll have you some transcripts once we post #9 on our site (later today).
  • edited February 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    I'll have you some transcripts once we post #9 on our site (later today).

You just made me a little more happy :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Here we go...
    SAM: Hey Kids - You know, the life of a Fake Cop is rife with personal challenges.

MAX: Rife?... Rife?

SAM: Interrogating the "SUSPECT" is a skill that requires intelligence, teamwork and hint of subtle coercion.

MAX: NAIL GUN! NAIL GUN!

SAM: Extracting a confession from an uncooperative perp is much like eating potato chips.

MAX: Once you start you just can't stop?

SAM: Well sure, PLUS it raises the blood pressure and gets your knuckles all greasy!

MAX: --But in a good way!

SAM: Well, that goes without saying.

MAX: So what are we jawin' about? Let's crack open this sweaty sack of bad news and watch the presents fall out!

SAM: Now, Max.. Remember; the "ACCUSED" is considered innocent until proven guilty.

SAM and MAX: [laughing]

SAM: Oh well. Let the carnage begin! Max! - The cordless router please!

SAM: What are the chances? The poor sap landed in the back a delivery truck full of broken glass, razor-sharp scrap metal and Masai spears.

MAX: Justice is a cruel, cruel truckload of pointy crap.

and...
    SAM: Max. What the hell is that?

MAX: Telekinesis, Sam. It's the latest paranormal craze! The trend-spewing Hollywood glitterati consider it an important part of their daily supernatural regimen!

SAM: Oh, goody!! So whadda' you do?

MAX: I think about all the wonderful things that I love. Chocolate milk, newborn kittens, the laughter of little children, hot dogs fried in bacon grease, the startled gasp of a beautiful woman, exploratory surgery, clouds shaped like Russell Crowe, the smell of an old lady's purse…

SAM: Think I could try?

MAX: I don't know. You're not very cutting edge.

SAM: Here, I'll do this lamp. FLY LAMP!

MAX: No, no. It only works with coffee cups. Don't ask me why.

SAM: Oh, all right.

SAM: Did you see that?

MAX: What?

SAM: I think it moved a little.

aaaand...
    SAM: Hey, Bosco! No colorful international disguise today?

BOSCO: My order from "Madame Chapeau's House of Deception" hasn't arrived yet. I suspect foul play.

SAM: Oh? What insidious cabal is terrorizing your imagination this time?

MAX: NASA? PETA? FEMA? CREEP?

BOSCO: Shh! There's no way to be sure, but I think it's ... the Blank Blank Blank!

SAM: Blankety-what? Run that by me again?

BOSCO: The Blank Blank Blank is a government organization so secret, even the acronym is classified!

MAX: So how do you know it's not "the Blank Blank of Blank," or just "the Blank?"

BOSCO: Process of elimination.

SAM: By that do you mean that you have some empirical evidence against which you can compare any guesses you might have?

BOSCO: No, fool! I mean that everyone but me who called them the Blank Blank Blank has been eliminated!

MAX: Oooo! Gruesome ...but much more sanitary than what I was going to guess!

SAM: I would tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, little buddy, if I wasn't so scared of where you might put it instead.

Enjoy!
  • edited February 2007
    So... There's another one out now, right? Goodie!

That, and a new page on the webcomic... I smell a blogpost ;)
  • edited February 2007
    A new webcomic page?! I have totaly missed that! Thx :)
  • edited February 2007
    Any chance of someone turning these into subtitle files to go with the wmvs? I gave it a try but really failed at the timing :/
  • edited February 2007
    I think this can interest you:

I've got Camtasia 3, wich is a video-editor program! So I can make subtitle then save the video in WMV. Oh! And I can try to translate those subtitles in french ^^
  • edited February 2007
    Hey! I accually made subs to part 4 and 5 in my own boredom.
    Don't know if anyone want them, but i'll post them here, incase somebody cares :p

http://www.badongo.com/file/2285036

Edit: Hope that this upload site works...
  • edited February 2007
    Thank you, Jake! :D
  • edited February 2007
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    Hey! I accually made subs to part 4 and 5 in my own boredom.
    Don't know if anyone want them, but i'll post them here, incase somebody cares :p

http://www.badongo.com/file/2285036

Edit: Hope that this upload site works...

Hey thanks for that, that's great. any chance of the rest? :)
  • edited February 2007
    Quuux wrote: »
    Hey thanks for that, that's great. any chance of the rest? :)

Well, if I get really bored again, then maybe :p

But I dont think that I can do the latest ones, before the downloadable versions get out.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.