bttf saying i don't own game

edited December 2010 in Game Support
bttf is saying i don't own the game when i typed in my username and password. NOW WHAT?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Same thing here, it says I preordered in my game overview screen, but when I launch the game I get an error saying the same, Nice to look forward to something, and than over the christmas holidays not being able to play.
  • edited December 2010
    I have in my overview that i can send this as a gift, but i cannot login and play the game ! frustrating as hell, and i want to play NOW :confused: !!! ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Strend wrote: »
    I have in my overview that i can send this as a gift, but i cannot login and play the game ! frustrating as hell, and i want to play NOW :confused: !!! ;)

You probably bought the game as a gift for someone else (by checking on a box during the checkout) instead of buying it for yourself. I assume sending the game to your own mailbox and then redeeming the game there works. You should try that.

As for others, it's a problem that's encountered by many first timers of Telltale. I'm afraid you have to wait for a Telltale employee to come and check your situation. To fasten the process or at least raise your chances in the situation, also try to mail the issue at support@telltalegames.com
  • edited December 2010
    Done that (e-mail support) like 5 days ago, still no reply, it's a little frustrating to look forward to a game and than not being able to play, next time I'll just order it through steam, never through this website again.
  • edited December 2010
    barkeeper wrote: »
    Done that (e-mail support) like 5 days ago, still no reply, it's a little frustrating to look forward to a game and than not being able to play, next time I'll just order it through steam, never through this website again.

QFT

I still can't play a single game of the Adventure Bundle I ordered months ago.
  • edited December 2010
    Same here...

Preordered... and on my games list there is no "Back to the future" episodes, but i have the invoice down there, (Order #600076107262687, Placed October 25, 2010)...

So I downloaded the episoded from the link they send you by email... and when login it says, the login it's not correct... so......

I sent support an email a few days ago (issue-41430), but no reply yet :/
  • edited December 2010
    For the person who bought it as a gift, use the gift code at telltalegames.com/gifts and you should have it added to your account.
  • edited December 2010
    I received an email from support, and everything is running now...

Thank you very much
This discussion has been closed.