BTTF Game mod.

edited January 2011 in Back to the Future
As great a job that the guys at Telltale did, it would be awesome to get access to the models and skins and camera control to make some Mods and "fanfic" movies

lol, it would be great to see the trilogy remade in this style for everyone.

Someone let me know when they get access to the models within the packs :)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Well, I don't think TellTale would make stuff like that open for public use.

On the other hand, I really wouldn't mind, though. It would be possible to make a BttF movie out of the game events IF the interface wasn't so damn clunky and took so much space.
  • edited December 2010
    Pretty sure the people who use Garry's Mod will eventually get around to extracting the models and some environments in the game for use in G-Mod (an open-source sandbox physics engine game-thing, to put it in layman's terms).

Wouldn't be surprised if there was someone working on that as we speak, actually.

But they do have several DeLoreans available, but not in the Telltale style.

I, for one, want the audio files. I've been itching to do some audio remixes like the kinds the Valve fandoms put out but I've no clue how to extract soundtrack-less audio files. =(
  • edited January 2011
    I've made a delorean mod a long time ago for GTA San Andreas...

http://dbxme2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/ddeicz

but I cant find the file any more, its gotta be on a drive backed up somewhere..

anyways just to say, with the right tools, users could probably make a really bad ass fan flic
Sign in to comment in this discussion.