Can't get BTTF started on my Mac- thoughts?

edited December 2010 in Game Support
I've downloaded the latest version of Back to the Future several times, unzipped in several locations made sure there were no spaces in the file name and I get the BTTF Icon- which I click and nothing happens, not even a window. I can't even get the launcher to run.

I purchased the full version so that shouldn't be the problem either.

I have a MacPro
2 x 3GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon
10 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
running Mac OSX 10.6.5

Any thoughts? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I have done exact same things, the only difference being that I have Macbook instead of Macbook pro...

There's "BackToTheFuture101.app" file but when I click it absolutely nothing happens. I've preordered the game, would be nice to get to play it too...

EDIT: Okay, I now did what someone said on another thread here: don't use 3rd party application to unzip the downloaded file, use finder instead. Now my BTTF WORKS! Maybe that's the solution?
  • edited December 2010
    terito wrote: »
    I have done exact same things, the only difference being that I have Macbook instead of Macbook pro...

There's "BackToTheFuture101.app" file but when I click it absolutely nothing happens. I've preordered the game, would be nice to get to play it too...

EDIT: Okay, I now did what someone said on another thread here: don't use 3rd party application to unzip the downloaded file, use finder instead. Now my BTTF WORKS! Maybe that's the solution?

Thank you very much, this works.
This discussion has been closed.