BttF unplayable due to graphic issues. Help?

edited January 2011 in Game Support
So, like many it seems, I can't play this game, as I have graphic display issues, or rather, a lack of graphics being displayed.

I'm running on Windows 7 64-bit, using a GeForce 8800GTS with the latest drivers (260.99 I believe?). I certainly meet the requirements, and yet when I load the game, I can tell a lot of graphics are not being rendered at all. I see no logo, buggy shadows, and when I start the game up in full, I just have a black screen with audio (and credits, but nothing else).

Stumped on the issue, and hoping to get some help. Enclosed is my DxDiag logfile and a screenshot of my title screen, to give you an idea of what it looks like.

So far I've tried running as admin, every possible detail level setting, etc. Oh, and I'm running the Steam version if it makes any difference. That said...Help?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I couldn't look at the DxDiag, for some reason it's corrupt or invalid?

Anyway, try verifying the files via Steam, and make sure you're using default settings in nvidia control panel (make sure it's application controlled).
  • edited January 2011
    I'm having a similar problem, but it goes extends to even worse problems too. Objects, logos, writing, or even the complete backgrounds of scenes will randomly be missing. Sometimes when I click on an object to interact with it, Marty walks to it but nothing actually happens. If I press ESC to bring up the game menu, nothing happens.

Sometimes the sound breaks up too, although the music will still play but voices just turn into static.

I also have a GeForce 8800 GTS and am using the latest drivers. My version of the game is the one from Telltale. Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.