BTTF Tribute Part 2 (End of January) - What would you like to see in it?

Yeah, we'd like to hear your opinions! What would you like to see in episode 2?

Before you reply, a few points to point out... in a pointing manner:

- We wanted to make the costumes look like that in the first episode. No worries on the costumes ;) can't say more.
- We have a draft on the full story, so we can't really modify that just because someone would like to see spacemen in the tribute.
- We will have at least one song per episode.
- This isn't your typical BTTF tribute in which the characters are Marty and Doc... you already noticed that. It's a parallel story which gives an answer to a "what if..." question.
- Wanna join in with a cameo? I'm working right now on the second script draft, so send me a PM and we'll start talking about it.

Now that we cleared that, what would you like to see? :)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I would like to be able to drive the DeLorean in episode 2, kinda like the cruisin' sections of Sam & Max.
  • edited December 2010
    Erm, welcome to the forums :)

In this thread, I was referring to THIS. It's about episode 2 of the tribute, not the game. Feel free to share ideas, though, after watching our tribute. After all, it's for you too!
  • edited December 2010
    I hear time travel causes nosebleeds, but it could just be a myth.
  • edited December 2010
    Just out of curiousity how long till your next clip/music thingie with those voices are finished? :D
  • edited December 2010
    Trackah123 wrote: »
    Just out of curiousity how long till your next clip/music thingie with those voices are finished? :D

Waiting for a reply from Alan. Can't post it without his consent. Especially since some of you used TTG products in the video, I need clearance on that and some other stuff. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Dude, if I can at least sneak a 'Deal with it' cameo/reference in (and yes, I'd totally dress up like cartoon*Doc: purple shirt, labcoat, hot pink hatershades and all) I will do whatever I can to find a decent camera for it.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? =<
  • edited December 2010
    Dude, if I can at least sneak a 'Deal with it' cameo/reference in (and yes, I'd totally dress up like cartoon*Doc: purple shirt, labcoat, hot pink hatershades and all) I will do whatever I can to find a decent camera for it.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? =<

Haha, just to see you with those shades and it would totally be worth it! Sure, but find a decent camera. I'll keep you in mind as I write the second draft. ;) Also, keep me updated regarding your costume and camera (PM me screenshots and maybe a clip or two for testing... don't post them on the board, after all, it's a surprise)
  • edited December 2010
    Okay I just watched the entire thing, and I blame myself for not checking out before. It's hilarious!

I don't really want to corrupt your imaginative minds and I think like you should do what you want to do, so I'll just say I'm curious to see how you'll show us that you actually went back in time.
  • edited December 2010
    Can I has screen time, Wolfy? I bribe with Japanese candy!
  • edited December 2010
    Obviously you should avoid any alternate versions of yourselves.
  • edited December 2010
    You should change something that seems irrilevant in the past that will have a big impact on the present! I think you can do great gags with the concept!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.