Am I the only one?

NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
For some reason one of my favorite moments in the past episodes is in Episode 3 with Max's
death
soliloquy. With the whole
Hamlet death speech
? Am I the only one who loved that?

Comments

• edited February 2007

What are you doing? :p

Edit: (I guess that you did that one, right? And now you want people to tell you how brilliant you are?) ;)
    Anyway... I really loved it, it was one of the funniest things in the whole episode :D
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    actually no, i had nothing to do with that scene. but for some reason every time Max gets hand animated for a cutscene, my day gets brighter. and plus, a performance like that deserves an oscar!
  • edited February 2007
    I expect Shakespearean acting troupes worldwide to perform their own interpretations of Max's speech.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    I love that scene too. I heard it (over and over) long before I saw it, because Daniel, who sits near me but not in a spot where I can just look over and see his screen, was working on it.
  • edited February 2007
    May we please have a wma file of the scene?? :p

I love it too.. :D
    edited February 2007
    ehh.. that environment is would be kind of a spoiler to those who haven't played it. idk... feel free to capture it yourself and watch it over and over though! i know i did! :)
  • edited February 2007
    Any good videocapture program? I have never done that :)
    edited February 2007
    Fraps works well. I think you can get a demo version of it. Also, something I recently found out, Windows has a free one available. Download Windows Media Encoder and it can be yours!
  • edited February 2007
    Just make sure your machine is fast and your HD is large, FRAPS can really slow your system to a crawl.
  • edited February 2007
    Cool! Thx! I'll give it a try!
  • edited February 2007
    And now episode 4 has its own version...
    The War Room Song
    :D
  • edited February 2007
    Now that I know the title, and possibly the context of the song that the reviews have been praising, I'm looking forward to it as much as I was looking forward to the No Mafia Here song.
  • edited February 2007
    "...Okay, good. I was about to ask you to shoot him again."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.