Poker Nights files.

edited December 2010 in Game Support
Hey I just got a new laptop to replace my old crappy one, and wanted to keep my data for poker night.
I am currently searching for the files to transfer but I cant figure out which bit of data is my current save. Im not after what graphics settings, or what match I was on last, just my stats and unlocks, so if someone could tell me what exact file that is that would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I don't have a PC, but from another thread, I found out that the files are pnati_save.save and prefs.prop and are in the C:\Users\Your user name\Documents\Telltale Games\Poker Night at the Inventory folder (same file names for Mac, only they are in the /Users/stevelefebvre/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/PokerNight folder).
  • edited December 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    I don't have a PC, but from another thread, I found out that the files are pnati_save.save and prefs.prop and are in the C:\Users\Your user name\Documents\Telltale Games\Poker Night at the Inventory folder (same file names for Mac, only they are in the /Users/stevelefebvre/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/PokerNight folder).

It isnt there.
    I have
    Pack
    CelebretyPoker
    fmodex.dll
    QtCore
    QtGui
    QtNetwork
    QtWebKit
    QtXmlPatterns4.dll
    steam_apidll

Could someone please help me find the files Id rather not replay a crapload of matches, just to get to the one table Im at.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Not sure why they're not there as several users mentioned that specific location in this thread (it's in DjNDB's script and also mentioned in this post).

Did you try searching your hard drive for the pnati_save.save and prefs.prop files?
  • edited December 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Did you try searching your hard drive for the pnati_save.save and prefs.prop files?

There we go. That did it.
    Thanls:)
This discussion has been closed.