The Consequences Could Be Catastrophic?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Wasn't the exact line from the movie, "the consequences could be disastrous?" Did I remember it incorrectly?

I'm just thinking they got so many things right, how did this one slip through? Or was it intentional?

Thoughts?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    They don't aim for word-by-word mimicery of what the characters say in the movies. Same goes for "fluxing" and "fluxy" difference. It gives the game a little more significance you know, therefore it won't be like a homage to movies but -maybe not completely but still- a different take.
  • edited December 2010
    besides who actually does say the same thing word for word everytime?, just because you say something one time, doesn't mean that you need to say it word for word everytime you want to get that point across, kinda makes it more realistic if you ask me.
  • edited December 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    besides who actually does say the same thing word for word everytime?, just because you say something one time, doesn't mean that you need to say it word for word everytime you want to get that point across, kinda makes it more realistic if you ask me.

Well, aside from "Great Scott" , "this is heavy", "nobody calls me a chicken" and a bunch of other ones...

• edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    They don't aim for word-by-word mimicery of what the characters say in the movies. Same goes for "fluxing" and "fluxy" difference. It gives the game a little more significance you know, therefore it won't be like a homage to movies but -maybe not completely but still- a different take.

Good catch! I always thought he said fluxing in the movies too, but wasn't too sure when he said fluxy in the game...
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Well, aside from "Great Scott" , "this is heavy", "nobody calls me a chicken" and a bunch of other ones...

Well those are more like catch phrases.
  • edited December 2010
    I say everything the exact same way every time.
  • edited December 2010
    i like how Marty chants "The Power Of Love!" in the movies.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.