BTTF registration problem

edited December 2010 in Game Support
I put in a ticket like 4 or 5 days ago for this issue. My cousin gifted me the game for Christmas but he did it from my computer. When I got the gift code and used it I didn't realize that he was still logged in so now he has two "copies" of the game and I have none. The ticket has all the info in it and I would appreciate some kind of reply in a timely manner, even if it was a simple "there is nothing we can do unless..." so I can take the next appropriate step and keep the ball rolling on this. I would love to start playing this game before my vacation runs out.

Thanks,

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Telltale should be able to turn that second serial number into a gift code, but the request should probably be made by the person with the two serial numbers in their accounts.
    I had a similar problem once (I forgot to check the "I'm buying this game as a gift for someone else" box during checkout) and they turned my additional serial number into a gift code that I gave my brother.
    Additionally, since you already opened a ticket, you might consider posting the ticket number in this thread to bring it back to Telltale's attention.
  • edited December 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Telltale should be able to turn that second serial number into a gift code, but the request should probably be made by the person with the two serial numbers in their accounts.
    I had a similar problem once (I forgot to check the "I'm buying this game as a gift for someone else" box during checkout) and they turned my additional serial number into a gift code that I gave my brother.
    Additionally, since you already opened a ticket, you might consider posting the ticket number in this thread to bring it back to Telltale's attention.

Thanks!:)
This discussion has been closed.