The load display

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Normally I don't talk about games loading screens, but this one is great, with the current date and last date departed deals most of the time being on the same day, and of course the destination time being when you last saved the game.

Yeah, odd thing to compliment, I know, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    you're right, its really cool.
  • edited December 2010
    I really enjoyed that piece of art :D And how the DeLorean starts speeding when the saved game was chosen. I got one of those strange cases where the camera pans smoothly to the driver's view and the digital speedometer does show the speed instead of just cutting to it and not showing the MPH.
  • edited December 2010
    I do hope it's retained for other 4 episodes, cause yeah, that was a nice touch IMO.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, I thought that was a really nice touch, having the 'Destination' be the game's current timeline (1931), 'Current time' you current time your playing & 'Last time Departed' the last date you saved that file. (Its cool seeing the difference if you play again a few days later.)
  • edited December 2010
    Ah, so that's what the Last Time Departed display is based on, I was wondering since Destination Time and Current Time are obvious, but I was wondering what the last time departed display was based on.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.