Special offer on BACK TO THE FUTURE memorabilia

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
In celebration of the release of Back to the Future: The Game, BTTF.com is offering an exclusive 10% savings to all members of the Telltale Insider Forums on everything in our BTTF Time Travel Terminal, our sister site located at www.BTTF.net. Just set your time circuits to use discount code TELLTALE at checkout and save 10% on everything you purchase! (U.S. residents spending at least $88.00 will also receive free shipping as well)

This offer won't last forever, so don't delay or you'll be OUTATIME...!
BTF533-7.jpg

Comments

• edited December 2010
    hmmm... i always wanted to have the 4:3 version of the trilogy. the idiot i bought it from on ebay sent me the widescreen version instead of the fullscreen 4:3.
  • edited December 2010
    Cyphox wrote: »
    hmmm... i always wanted to have the 4:3 version of the trilogy. the idiot i bought it from on ebay sent me the widescreen version instead of the fullscreen 4:3.

They were just trying to save you from yourself, since pan and scan is the most evil thing in the history of the universe. :P
  • edited December 2010
    doggans wrote: »
    They were just trying to save you from yourself, since pan and scan is the most evil thing in the history of the universe. :P

thats the point, the fullframe version of the bttf-trilogy is NOT pan & scan. its shot completely (except the special-effect-scenes) in 4:3 (but with in mind it will be shown in theaters in 16:9)

so with the 4:3 version you actually get MORE picture than with the widescreen-version.
  • edited December 2010
    Cyphox wrote: »

We have them in stock and ready to ship (and unlike some eBay sellers, we actually know the difference!)

22131-2.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.