Which version to buy

edited January 2011 in Back to the Future
ok well i use steam for pretty much all my game downloads and i just noticed that Back to the Future the Game is available on steam for 22.49. I was wondering what the difference would be in getting in from telltale or steam? for example, i heard something about some kind of DVD. not sure what it was all about.
Thanks for your guys' help,
Billy

Comments

• edited January 2011
    If you get the Telltale version, you can get a DVD of the game, costing only the price of shipping. I don't know much else about it though since this is my first purchase on the Telltale site.
  • edited January 2011
    The dvd contains all 5 episodes plus bonuses like commentary or bloopers.
    It is availble free to all people that bought from telltale, just pay for shipping. Steam does not count and you have to buy the whole series for the dvd.
  • edited January 2011
    oh and how much is the game on telltale, taxes included?
  • edited January 2011
    $24.95, no tax.
  • edited January 2011
    Billy288 wrote: »
    oh and how much is the game on telltale, taxes included?

Uh probably a little bit more than steam. I dont honestly know I preorderd this game a while ago, but it is less than $30 I know that.
  • edited January 2011
    hmm well then i do think ill be getting it on telltale, just seems to make more sense after all this. and im prob gonna need to have the dvd so i def think ill get it here. Thanks everyone!
  • edited January 2011
    I think it should be noted here that the DVD in question will only be availible after the series' finale. However, the DVD is worth the wait! :)
  • edited January 2011
    say I buy the 5 episodes from telltale, is there a way to tell them that you want it for PC or PS3? and if you get the PS3 version do you still get the disc with all the episodes and extras?
  • edited January 2011
    PC Only.

For PS3 you have to go to PSN, which means no disk.
  • edited January 2011
    well that just stinks, not everybody has a PC that can play that game, I do most of my gaming on my PS3/360 :(.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.