No Shipment

edited January 2011 in Game Support
Hey Telltale Team,

I bought the Monkey Island Series on release and there was an offer, that you get a CD bundle of the game after the release of the 5th part.

I bought that and I loved/love this remake. But there is still no bundle?
I'm kind of disapointed. It is a long time ago now!

I'm from Germany - Sorry for my bad english skills.

Cheers

Comments

• edited January 2011
    You have to order the DVD separately. It will be free though (except for shipping). You have the choice between the regular version (which is totally free) or the deluxe edition (which has a bunch of extras like a map and a coin, but costs around $15 - that's with a big discount to take into account you have the game already).

Just order it in the store now (it should show up in the basket as being free) and it'll be shipped out to you.
  • edited January 2011
    I got it.
    And i have to laugh!

$49.39 for SHIPPING?!
    Are you kidding me?!
  • edited January 2011
    thats weird, just tested it 10 seconds ago and for me its completely free, i dont even have to pay shipping costs (for my last order the shipping costs were about 9$ btw)

unbenannt2mlc.png
  • edited January 2011
    KiNGslin wrote: »
    I got it.
    And i have to laugh!

$49.39 for SHIPPING?!
    Are you kidding me?!

wow i checked before christmas and it was cheap but now its just ridiculus :(
  • edited January 2011
    3 possibilities

a) you're doing something wrong
    b) there's something wrong with the order system
    c) i'm telltale's favourite and you're not
  • edited January 2011
    Cyphox wrote: »
    3 possibilities

a) you're doing something wrong
    b) there's something wrong with the order system
    c) i'm telltale's favourite and you're not

hhhmmmmm i think i`ll go with b :D
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, ouch. Showing as $49.39 for me too, on the cheapest option (international delivery). It's not always that much though, so try it again when they get it fixed (if it is an error) or when the prices have lowered (if it's not).

I'm very glad I bought all the stuff I wanted before Christmas now!
  • edited January 2011
    FedEx International Economy - $49,39

Im from Germany, but that is ridiculous for shipping.
  • edited January 2011
    For some reason, the USPS first class service isn't currently available with which shipping is far cheaper (around $8 for a single DVD). I'd hold off from ordering anything that needs shipping for now until this problem is solved.
  • edited January 2011
    okay, forget what i said, i just figured out that shipping is only "free", if you submit a non-valid postal code, for example with just 4 digits instead of 5.

with a 5 digit postal code i also have to pay around 50$ for shipping.

btw. could anybody move this into shopping or activation support please? its not just game related anymore
This discussion has been closed.