BTTF Download Problem

edited January 2011 in Game Support
Today, I just got the BTTF game series as a gift and I was trying to download it on my Windows Vista computer but it keeps telling me that the source file can not be read. I'm using Firefox as my browser. Should I switch to another browser to download the game?

EDIT:
I tried to download the game again, but now the game gift code doesn't work anymore and says that the code doesn't exist.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Aslann1211 wrote: »
    Today, I just got the BTTF game series as a gift and I was trying to download it on my Windows Vista computer but it keeps telling me that the source file can not be read. I'm using Firefox as my browser. Should I switch to another browser to download the game?

EDIT:
    I tried to download the game again, but now the game gift code doesn't work anymore and says that the code doesn't exist.

That error message occurs e.g. when your internet connection breaks down during download.
    It can also be caused by security software interfering with the download though.

Try downloading again, and if that doesn't work, try downloading during a clean boot. Also don't interrupt the download and don't use an additional download manager.

A gift code is used only once. When using the Gift code the game is added to your TTG Account. You can download it here.
  • edited January 2011
    DjNDB wrote: »
    That error message occurs e.g. when your internet connection breaks down during download.
    It can also be caused by security software interfering with the download though.

Try downloading again, and if that doesn't work, try downloading during a clean boot. Also don't interrupt the download and don't use an additional download manager.

A gift code is used only once. When using the Gift code the game is added to your TTG Account. You can download it here.

Thank you so much! It's working now!
This discussion has been closed.